NY NOW seminar lineup to cover Facebook, merchandising and more
NY NOW, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, has announced its seminar lineup for the summer 2017 market. It will feature approximately 25 sessions covering a variety of topics from retail tips and tricks, to design trends and more.
In addition to exploring the more than 2,400 exhibitors and tens of thousands of on-trend products in hundreds of categories, attendees will have the opportunity to attend a full range of educational programming and industry events that will provide new insights on the industry and invigorate them to succeed. The seminar program is Aug. 20-22 at the Javits Center in New York.
“The industry moves quickly and we know that between running a business, traveling and sourcing great products, it can be difficult for buyers and retailers to stay on top of all of the newest trends and resources,” said Randi Mohr, NY NOW Show Director and Vice President, Emerald Expositions. “This is why we are committed to providing outstanding educational resources each market, and the upcoming summer edition of NY NOW is no exception. This August, attendees will be able to attend one event to source new and on-trend products all while gaining industry insights from leading experts through our robust seminars program — all under one roof.”
NY NOW will once again offer a jam-packed agenda featuring sessions led by industry experts including representatives from industry associations, leading trade and consumer publications and more. Some exciting seminars at the summer 2017 market include:
Sunday, Aug. 20
- 10 Fresh Tips to Reinventing Your Business
- Red Letter Days: The Ticket to Boosting Personal Care Product Sales
- Facebook 2017: What Do You Need to Know to Stay (or Get) on Top?
Monday, Aug. 21
- Boosting Christmas Sales
- Applying Design Thinking to Artisan Products: How to Design Products with Maximum Impact
- Temporary Stores: How to Create More Revenue With Craft Fairs, Pop-Ups and Shows
Tuesday, Aug. 22
- Amazing Merchandising: Over 100 Examples to Wow Customers
- Identify Your Customer: How to Build a Tribe of Loyal Customers and Grow Your Brand
- Look Great in the Inbox: 7 Ways to Add Punch to Your Email Marketing
NY NOW is open to members of the industry, including retailers and buyers, and all attendees will have the opportunity to register for the summer 2017 seminars. To register for NY NOW, qualified members of the trade may click here, while eligible and credentialed members of the media can click here to pre-register.