NY NOW announces seminar series for winter show
Continuing its trend of providing attendees with incredible industry insight, NY NOW, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, has announced that registration is now open for its popular seminar series at the winter 2017 market. In addition to the 2,400-plus exhibitors showcasing a robust selection of tens of thousands of on-trend products in hundreds of categories, there will also be more than 30 seminars highlighting design trends, sustainability, retail strategies, digital media and more.
Winter 2017 seminar series
The winter 2017 NY NOW seminar program will offer a jam-packed agenda featuring dozens of sessions for anyone looking to expand their knowledge or advance their career or business. NY NOW’s full range of educational programming will be led by industry experts including representatives from industry associations, leading trade and consumer publications and more. Some seminars include:
Saturday, Feb. 4
- 10 Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Store
- CRAFT Power Hour: 10 Proven Hacks to Increase Sales
Sunday, Feb. 5
- From Show Floor to Store Shelves: Turning Trends into Customer ‘Must-Haves’
- Increase Retail Sales in 10 Easy Must-Do Steps
Monday, Feb. 6
- The Influence and Impact of Color on Home Décor, presented by the IFDA
- Create a Brand that Customers Really Love
- Up Close and Personal: Lifestyle Products Show & Sell Seminar
Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Panel Discussion: The Future of Handmade
- Cutting Edge Ideas for Getting Your Business Noticed
All NY NOW attendees have the opportunity to register for the winter 2017 seminars. To register, qualified members of the trade may click here, while eligible and credentialed members of the media can click here to pre-register.
NY NOW returns to the Javits Center in New York Feb. 4-8, 2017. For more information, visit nynow.com.