Niche Fair announces Top Shop Award winners
The show floor at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland was buzzing as Niche Fair, a wholesale gift show, launched February 23-24 in Cleveland. While modern shopkeepers found a curated collection of makers and small batch manufacturers, those exhibitors — many new to the wholesale industry, met the demand for unique and undiscovered artisan products. Most exciting was the recognition of the Niche Fair Top Shop Award winners.
Recognizing the innovation of shopkeepers, the Niche Fair Top Shop Awards honored small businesses excelling in creativity and innovation in the gift and home industry. Awards were given to shopkeepers demonstrating success and innovation and were reviewed and ranked by a panel of judges.
- Best In-Store Event: Pink + Frillos | The Fall Market at Pink + Frillos, Grandville, Michigan
- Best Community Partnership: Acorn Farm | Merry UnMentionables, Milford, Michigan
- Best Customer Loyalty Program: Acorn Farm | The Kitchen Cash Club, Milford, Michigan
- Best Instagram Feed: Freespace Décor [@freespace_decor], Ferndale, Michigan
- Best Maker Movement Support: Mother & Earth Baby Boutique, Lansing, Michigan
Niche Fair will soon announce a second market coming to a new city in late summer to meet the demands for well curated and undiscovered products. While building on the Top Shop Awards, Niche Fair will continue to focus on telling the stories of the shopkeeper and the maker.
Congratulations to the Top Shop Award winners!