Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show: Everything you need to know
Buyers will make their annual trek to the Las Vegas Convention Center to see the latest in resort, souvenir, apparel, toys, games, food and a host of other product categories. This year’s event is slated to feature more than 1,300 booths.
Here are all the highlights to help you plan your show experience in Vegas.
- Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall.
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 25-27; and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28
The Museum Store Association (MSA) and Zoo & Aquarium Buyers Group (ZAG) invites museum, zoo and aquarium buyers to an open panel discussion that will include a complimentary breakfast from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 27. (Update: Event full.)
This year’s ZAG mixer is set for 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in room S233. It is open to ZAG members and sponsors only.
The show floor will feature numerous special sections categorized with vendors that offer products popular at destination-location retailers. They include:
- Boardwalk — Featuring swim, beach apparel and board sport resources along with boutique items.
- Food Focus — This new section brings together an increasing number of sweets, treats and other gourmet specialties.
- Native American Pavilion — Bringing one-of-a-kind designs and other authentic American Indian artisan crafts together with a series of events, displays and daily cultural demonstrations. Find the demonstration schedule here.
- Souvenir & Resort — Every major souvenir/resort supplier with logo/custom/name drop items, apparel, hard goods, plush, jewelry, gifts and more.
- Made in America — A vast and diverse selection of gift and home accents that are made in the USA.
- Emerging Marketplace — Featuring up-and-coming artists, innovative newcomers in a range of market sectors.
See more on the special sections here.
Make sure to stop by these booths and see what new products and specials these great vendors have to offer:
- American Life Brands, 2247
- Aurora World, 706
- Capsmith, 1243
- The Charleston Mint, 1520
- Doodle Pants, 423
- Dynasty Gallery, 1831
- EcoSmart Designs, 3446
- Fiesta Toy, 1011
- Kurt S. Adler, 2320
- Little Critterz, 816
- Momadic, 1442
- Parris Manufacturing, 2351
- Rocky Mountain Leaf Co., 1151
- The San Francisco Chocolate Factory, 112
- Smith-Southwestern, 1343