Dallas Market names presenters for the annual ARTS Awards
Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, announce the guest presenters for the 31st annual ARTS Awards, which take place on Friday, Jan. 10, 2020. The ARTS Awards, hosted annually in January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, acknowledges preeminent manufacturers, retailers, interior designers, products designers and sales representatives.
Following the judging process by a panel of independent industry experts, category winners will be announced for the first time at the gala event. In addition to category winners, the Academy of Achievement honor will be awarded to Michael Amini, founder, chairman, and CEO of AICO/Amini Innovation Corporation.
The distinguished group of presenters joins design experts and lifestyle tastemakers Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia who are co-hosting the event and presenting multiple categories.
- Jane Seymour, award-winning actress, artist, author and furniture designer
- Lois Del Negro, CFO of Global Views and president of ART
- Patti Carpenter, principal of carpenter + company, global trend ambassador, designer and artist
- Christopher Grubb, president of Arch-Interiors Design Group, interior and product designer
- Susan Inglis, executive director of the Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Eric Jacobson, president and CEO of the American Lighting Association
- Monica Loving, vice president, Ivystone
To make reservations for the ARTS Awards, visit http://dallasmarketcenter.com/ArtsAwards/reservations/.
Tickets are $145 for ART members and $170 for non-members. For more information visit the ARTS Awards, visit www.accessoriesresourceteam.org.