Best New Products announced at NY NOW
Winners of the “Best New Product” Awards were announced at NY NOW, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. NY NOW’s “Best New Product” Awards recognize and celebrate the extraordinary product offerings from exhibitors across the market! Hundreds of exhibitors entered the awards and one winner was chosen from each of the 10 sections within the HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE Collections currently on display in the Javits Center.
“NY NOW is proud to showcase the latest and most on-trend items deemed by a panel of judges to be the ‘Best New Product’ of 2018 in their respective sections at the market,” said Randi Mohr, Emerald Expositions Vice President and NY NOW Director. “This year’s winners truly push the envelope delivering design-driven, innovative and stunning products in a variety of categories.”
Winners of the summer 2018 “Best New Product” Awards are below and include four first-ever trade show exhibitors*:
- Accent on Design: Studio Case from MONMADE* (Booth #4016)
- Home Furnishings + Textiles: Dip Dye Velvet Pillow (DIP-TWI) from Kevin O’Brien Studio (Booth #2540)
- Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares: Bee Seasonal Aroeira (Brazilian Pink Pepper Honey) from Bee Seasonal (Booth #3281)
- Baby + Child: On-The-Go Stroller Caddy from TWELVElittle* (Booth #7055)
- Gift: White and Gold MOVA Globe from MOVA International (Booth #7376)
- Personal Accessories: Amazonite Teardop Earring from MEND Jewelry (Booth #8620)
- Personal Care + Wellness: Lotus Love Beauty Home & Body Mist from Lotus Love Beauty (Booth #8012)
- Handmade Designer Maker: The Spiral Pulley from stôn by Latondra* (Booth #1215)
- Handmade Global Design: Eco-Friendly Planter – Hector the Hedgehog from LIKHÂ (Booth #644)
- Artisan Resource: Kembang Kopi Sekar Jagad from Galeri Batik Jawa (Booth #3861)For images of the winning products, please click here.
Winners were selected at the summer market over the weekend, each judged by a dedicated panel of industry experts and members of the press. The judges for the summer 2018 “Best New Product” Awards were Charanna Alexander of The New York Times; Patti Biro of Patti Biro & Associates/Spa Industry Association; Erica Finamore of Food Network Magazine; Alex Herring of Gifts & Decorative Accessories; Arlene Hirst of Dwell; Melissa Hunter of Mommy and Gracie Show; Anna Logan of Traditional Home; Jennifer Marks of Home & Textiles Today; Donna Milstein of Donna Milstein Consulting; Rebecca O’Connell of BuzzFeed; Stephanie Sisco of Real Simple; Susan A. Tucker of BYDYZNE Consulting/IFDA; Claudia Wasser of Trend & Style; Sam Ujvary of Gift Shop and Museums & More; Jeri Webb, museum story consultant; and Allison Zisko of HFN.